The committee met again on Tuesday, February 1st to share updates on information members gathered the past month.
- We received and reviewed the appraisal (Expense approved by Session)
- We reviewed the total and net rental for the 11 years of ownership
- Having a rental agency has been helpful to secure and maintain renters
- Rental dollars go into our general fund and have made a significant positive effect
- We reviewed necessary major repairs and costs
- Information so far suggests we maintain ownership for at least 5 more years
- Committee will make a final recommendation to Session at the March meeting followed with an informational meeting for the congregation